Gita Through Guitar – NTUBS Song Sharing Session
Do you feel that learning Dharma is boring?
Do you want to know how to incorporate Dharma into songs?
Come for this song sharing session & listen to Buddhist songs yourself! We will be singing the songs that we usually sing, like Ehipassiko, My Beautiful Friend, & songs that you never heard before.
Details for the event are as follows:
Date: 17 March 2017 (Friday)
Time: 19:00 – 21:30
Venue: Nanyang House Function Room, Level 2 (Nanyang House is located across Canteen 2)
Conductor: Bro. Ng Kang Kee
- Graduated in NUS with PhD in Engineering.
- Producer, Arranger & Composer of Pigeon House Productions.
- Produced albums such as:《生命中的朋友 – S.M.Z.D.P.Y. (friends in our lives)》,《生命中的朋友 2.0 – 微笑”》, 《“You are Wonderful 有你真好”》
- Compositions performed by Jeff Chang 张信哲, Kenji Wu 吴克群, & Alex Su 苏有朋.
- Commercial soundtracks was awarded silver world medal in 2011 for the New York Festival for World Best TV and Films Awards (Original Music: Promotion spot).
- Composed and arranged for Siong Leng Musical Association’s “Nine Songs 九歌。意象” musical at Esplanade in 2015.
- Composed and arranged for Siong Leng Musical Association’s “Soul Journey” musical. The musical was proudly selected to perform at Theatre des Bouffes du Nord, France, in the “Singapour En France – Le Festival” Singapore Festival in France 2015.
- Initiated 《生命中的朋友-S.M.Z.D.P.Y.》platform in 2009 with tremendous responses and participations from the youth communities.
- Initiated 《创作很爽-Composition is Fun》workshops in 2013 & conducted over 15 workshops in various high schools, tertiaries & organisations.
Light refreshments are also provided at the end of the talk. So, what are you waiting for? Learning Dharma can be enjoyable! Come & sing-along while learning dharma!
Should you have any doubts or enquiries, you can contact Bro. Zhi Huang (Fellowship Director) at email@example.com or 86160093.