Our school term has just started! Are you feeling stress with all the academic stuff and ECA/Work burden stacking up on your shoulder? Our guest speaker, Bro. Kweh Soon Han, who is a legal practitioner in Singapore will share some tips to deal with your stress.
Details for the Dharma Talk are as follows:
- Date: 13 January 2017 (Friday)
- Time: 19:00 to 22:30
- Venue: TR102, Block SS1 Level 1 (beside Learning Pod)
- Speaker: Bro. Kweh Soon Han
- A lawyer by profession, is an active Buddhist who has taken some positions in a number of charitable and Buddhist organizations.
- Past President of the Buddhist Fellowship, Patron to the Wat Ananda Youth Circle and the Nanyang Polytechnic Buddhist Society, as well as the Deputy Chairman of the Dharma Propagation Division, Singapore Buddhist Federation.
- A regular speaker in giving Dharma talks to public in various Buddhist societies & schools.
There will be games and song singing session organized by NTUBS fellowship committee. Light refreshments are also provided at the end of the talk. So, come and join our first Dharma Talk in this semester. We look forward to see you at the event!