Welcome to the NTU Cat Management Network!
We’re a campus cat welfare group that, well, takes care of the cats on campus. And we want you to join us on a journey of your lifetime, to be part of our Management Committee.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling CCA where you can learn:
- How animal welfare non-profits work
- How to raise funds for a non-profit
- How to run the day-to-day volunteer operations of a non-profit
- and how to make NTU and Singapore a better place for animals
We are currently recruiting senior management officers, and volunteers in charge of the Outreach and Education subcommittee, and the Operations subcommittee.
Management Committee members, as well as members and volunteers, will be expected to possess the following:
- A love for animals and the campus cats
- Knowledge of how to care for the campus cats – including basic warning signs and basic care/first aid for a cat
It’s okay if you don’t know how to care for a cat – we will have programs that will teach you about first aid, and if you are a volunteer caretaker, you will understand a little bit more about approaching and caring for the campus cats.
Management Committee members, as well as the members of the Operation Subcommittee – and to some extent, the members of the Outreach and Education Subcommittee, are expected to help with the following:
- Rescue of the campus cats
- Ensuring that the campus cats will be cared for by the volunteer caretakers, and if need be, take over the caretaking.