Here’s how you can make a cheque donation to NTU Cat Management Network.
1) Contact Lee Mei Wai via email (email@example.com).
Your email will be logged into our mailing list through a voluntary data collection form. We will send updates about NTU Cat Management Network through this list; you may choose to unsubscribe from the mailing list if you like.
2) Indicate the following in your payment advice:
Account name: Nanyang Technological University
Project title: NTU Cat Management Network
Your full name and NRIC
We use the Nanyang Technological University bank account here for it allows you to make tax deductions. We will submit a Gift Transmittal Form to the NTU Development Office, so they can send you a Thank You letter and tax deductible receipts.
As such, do not address the cheque to our Financial Controller. We do not accept cheques addressed to the Financial Controller account.
3) Arrange for a time for Mei Wai to collect the cheque.
To find out why you should donate, or donate via other methods, click here.
We now have a Paypal account for you to donate by Paypal – or a credit/debit card.
We are currently not a registered society – and thus common business transaction costs apply. Paypal charges us 3.9%+$0.50 SGD per donation, and this has been included in the donation cost below:
To donate $10 ($10.90 including Paypal fees) into our Paypal account, click here:
To donate a one-off sum of $25, $50, or $100 (including 3.9% Paypal fees), choose from the options below:
To contribute a hassle-free regular monthly donation of $10, $25, $50 or $100 (including Paypal fees), select an option and click on the ‘Subscribe’ button below:
To send money directly to our email account:
1) Log in to your Paypal account at paypal.com
2) Click on the Send and Request tab.
3) Click Pay for Goods and Services, and enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the email field.
4) Enter your desired amount, and click ‘Send Payment Now’.
We will be absorbing the Paypal merchant fees if you send us money through this method.
Your email will be logged into our mailing list via a voluntary data collection form. We will send updates about NTU Cat Management Network through the mailing list, which you may choose to unsubscribe if you like.
2) After contacting Mei Wai, transfer your desired amount into OCBC Frank 537-479800-001 (under the name Lee Mei Wai).
This can be done via Internet Banking or directly at any ATM or Cash Deposit Machine.
3) Once we have received the transfer, we will send you an electronic acknowledgement. A receipt will be mailed to you if you request so.