Organisation /Student Club:
NTUGSC – Career & Entrepreneurship Committee
IEEE Young Professionals
Name of Activity:
Connect to Corporate Talk Series II – “Cracking the Code: Interviews”
Speakers: Mr Francis Chng, the Candidate School, Indigo Drey
21st May. 2015, 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., LT-13
Target Audience: All Postgraduate NTU Students
No. of participants: 90
A 2.5 hours content rich-workshop on how to Interview with Internet, by Mr Francis Chng.
- Sharing skills and strategies to bag a job offer by preparing well for the interview, by blending the power of technology, social media, and human behavioural science.
- The dos and don’ts for pre-interview and post- interview period.
- How to obtain insights about your future employers and why it is important.
- How to use LinkedIn to win an interview.
- Networking and Q&A session