The Electrical and Electronic Engineering Graduate Students’ Club (EEE GSC) serves as a representative for the graduate students of School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and is affiliated to NTU Graduate Student Council. Founded in 2014, EEE GSC provides an effective platform for EEE graduate community to interact, engage and integrate to bring positive changes in the student life at EEE NTU. EEE GSC aims to address key issues in the graduate student life at EEE NTU and bring positive changes in its members that will in turn, multiply and have an impact on the student population and the community. The club caters to over thousand EEE graduate students at master and doctorate levels.
Our mission and vision include:
- To be an effective platform for EEE graduate students to interact, integrate and make an impact.
- To constantly enrich, engage and stimulate EEE graduate students to broaden their horizons.
- To promote holistic development by exposing EEE graduate students to real world concerns.
Here is the highlight of a bunch of activities we organized every year with constantly bringing forth more innovative events to achieve our mission and vision:
- Career Events : Our previous events include Industrial Visit to IMRE A*STAR, Industrial Visit to Global Foundries, Career Talk by Graymatics, Design Thinking Talk, Alumni Experience Sharing and IEEE Hard Tech Summit.
- Outreach Social Activities : Mid-Autumn Festival, Chinese Valentine’s Day, Halloween, Diwali Party, Christmas Gathering Lunch.
- Sports & Recreation Activities : Boxing Workshop, Bubble Soccer.
- School Events : Graduation Dinners for PhD (Ball Room Dinner), Orientation for August and January Intake, EEE Family Day, etc.
- Other activities such as Team Bonding and club information sharing sessions have also been conducted.
For general queries, suggestions, and feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Shilpa Manandhar
NTU Email: EEEGSC-President@e.ntu.edu.sg
Vice President – Internal: John Thomas
NTU Email: EEEGSC-VP-Int@e.ntu.edu.sg
Vice President – External1: Siarhei Zhuk
NTU Email: EEEGSC-VP-Ext@e.ntu.edu.sg
Vice President – Social & Recreation: Li Huizi
NTU Email: EEEGSC-VP-SR@e.ntu.edu.sg
Hon. Gen. Secretary: Ankush Vashistha
NTU Email: EEEGSC-Secretary@e.ntu.edu.sg
Hon. Treasurer: Jin Ruibing
NTU Email: EEEGSC-Treasurer@e.ntu.edu.sg
NTU Email: email@example.com
WeChat ID: EEEGSC