The NTU Psychology Society is currently looking for sponsors for the upcoming events:
- Psychology Society Examination Welfare Day 2019 (26th April 2019)
- PsyCohesion 2019 (August)
What We Need
We’re currently looking for the following items for sponsorship:
Products & vouchers to be packed into giveaway goodie bags:
- Food & Beverages (e.g. Energy drinks, snacks, instant noodles, biscuits)
- Toiletries (e.g. Facial wipes, towels, body wash)
- Service Vouchers (e.g. Spa, hair styling services)
- Stationary (e.g. Writing pads, pens)
- Others (E.g. Movie vouchers, finance and insurance brochures)
- Cash grants
Potential benefits for your company
By helping us to sponsor the above mentioned your company may benefit in the following manner:
- As an academic club, NTU Psychology Society is able to reach 500 or even more undergraduate students, faculty staff and more.
- We expect to reach out to up to 500 Psychology Majors and Society members during the Examination Welfare Package give away
- We expect to reach out to up to 100 Freshmen and 70 Society members during the Psychology Freshmen Welcome Day.
Publicity & Marketing
- Sponsors will be able to market their product to this target demographic. The Society will publish the names of all our sponsors on our website, and will print out the respective sponsor’s logo on our Psychology Freshmen Welcome Day T-shirts.
- The Society is open to suggestions to how we can assist your company in promoting your brand image, products and/or services. We are willing to conduct marketing surveys during the above mentioned events to assist our sponsors in conducting their marketing research.
- In addition, we are also able to allow our sponsors to come down to give talks to our freshmen and psychology majors.
Career, Networking & Internship Opportunities
- Many of our undergraduate students are actively looking out for companies to do their internship or seek employment when they graduate.
- As a society, we can be the bridge between the company and our members in allow you to network with our Psychology majors, through organising talks, seminars or any other events.
Details regarding each event:
1. Psychology Society Examination Welfare Day 2019
The university’s semester 2 examinations start in the month of April and end on the second week of May. For many individuals, it is an arduous and stressful experience of late nights burning midnight oil and torrid days cramming in the libraries of Singapore.
The Examination Welfare Day was initiated to provide welfare and encouragement for students to tide through the tiring period before and during the final examinations.
In the form of a welfare package, the accumulation of sponsored products or vouchers, do help ease the stress and tension that peaks during this period. It is in our hope that these packages can help the students focus on achieving their desired outcomes and persevere through the exams.
These packages have since been proven effective by the increasing demand for it and the large welcome it gets every year. Examinations are excruciating tasks for students, let alone the lecturers and faculty staff. While one examination paper is bad enough for students, the lecturers often grade and moderate hundreds of papers. As such, these Examination Welfare Packages not only goes into the hands of students, but they will be given to our hardworking professors as well.
We believe that everyone should and will do their best. Your contribution to the Examination Welfare Package will help tide the Psychology division and its students weather this difficult period with smiles and hopefully create a more pleasant experience.
- Date of Distribution: 26th April 2019
- Venue: NTU, Humanities and Social Science Foyer
- Targeted Participants: 500 Psychology students and professors
- Proposed activities: Packages will be distributed as Examination Welfare items for members of the society.
2. Psychology Freshmen Welcome Day 2019
The inaugural Psychology Freshmen Welcome Day 2019 is established to welcome freshmen into the NTU Psychology. This event aims to introduce and assimilate freshmen to the school’s environment and university life comfortably
The transition from a tertiary institution to university in Singapore is stressful to many. Thus, we hope that with a Welcome Day Package, freshmen will feel less pressured and university would seem less daunting, even if it is just for a day.
These packages will also allow these freshmen to meet their Psychology seniors who will be tasked to distribute them so as to create the supportive and friendly environment that the Society strongly advocates and believes in.
The Welcome Day Package seeks to welcome the freshmen to the university and foster a sense of belonging among the freshmen, thereby ensuring a good start to a wholesome and fulfilling university experience with friends akin to family to accompany them through university.
- Date: 17th & 18th August 2019
- Venue: NTU, Humanities and Social Science Foyer
- Estimated Turnout: 150 Freshmen
- Targeted Participants: Incoming NTU Freshmen
- Proposed Activities: Welfare packages will be distributed to the Psychology freshmen of year 2019
- Previous sponsors: Igard, iGave, MGP Label, CHAT, Milkcow, NYC, Blisstistry, Botak Jones, Hershey’s, Laurier, Mentos, MSF
The freshmen, current undergraduates, and faculty members would benefit greatly from your generous sponsorship.
The Main Committee believe that your sponsorship is an excellent opportunity to increase awareness about your company’s products and services.
As a promise for your valuable sponsorship, your company will be mentioned on our website, acknowledged at the events mentioned above. Photographs taken at the events will help to raise awareness for your company as well as good publicity. In addition, your company’s logo will be printed on all the publicity materials for the Examination Welfare Day 2019 as well as the Psychology Freshmen Welcome Day 2019 and promoted throughout.
To all our past sponsors,
We would like to extend our deepest gratitude towards you as our events would not have been as successful without your help. Thanks to you, our cohort has experienced increasingly positive experiences with the society, and you have helped us grow as an organisation. We hope to have your continued support once again this year!
Thank you for spending your valuable time to read this page, and we look forward to hearing from you. While the contributions may seem small, they sincerely do make all the difference. On behalf of the Psychology Society, we sincerely hope to have your support for both these upcoming projects!
Interested sponsors should email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org