Welcome to Yunnan Corner! It is an exciting place for graduate students to work and play. This is a Graduate Students’ Activity Centre which was opened in November 2017 to cater to the recreational needs of the NTU community. With various ranges of facilities, you are assured to have a great time with friends. For example,
- Performance at performance room (max 10)
- BBQ (currently no information)
- Two meeting room for meeting (max 5/each)
- One music room for music performance (max 5)
- The main hall (max 15 and 2~5 people requirement attached on each table).
- Video games (borrow video game $1/h)
- Board games (enjoy board game such as table tennis, foosball or air hockey for free).
Please check the details on facilities and booking procedures to utilize the resources.
Monday to Saturday: 5 pm to 10 pm
Public Holidays: Closed
3 Stidents Walk Singapore 639546 (NTU Map)
How to get to Yunnan Corner?
- Take the Campus Loop – Red and alight at Canteen 2, then simply walk in towards the direction of Canteen 1.
- Take the Campus Loop – Blue and alight at Hall of Residence 6. Cross the road, walk up the stairs all the way.