Please book the slot you need, and note the following booking guidelines:
General Booking Procedures for Yunnan Corner (YC) Facilities
- To book the timeslots online click here.
- Booking request:
- For NTUGSA EXCO and SAO-registered NTU Student Clubs/Societies, please send the softcopy of completed booking form with SAO’s signature, the event proposal together with the event approval email from SAO to email@example.com, at least 7 working days prior to the event.
- For Individual NTU Students/Groups, NTU Staff and Faculty Members, please send the softcopy of completed booking form to firstname.lastname@example.org for NTUGSA’s consideration:
- Approval/rejection of request will be decided on a case by case basis and the requestor will be informed at least 3 working days prior to the event. The successful applicant will get an email from the system.
- Print out the completed booking form with the necessary signatures and submit to the student assistant at the YC counter prior to the start of your event.
- Only events open to the NTU community which promotes culture, students’ welfare or interaction would be considered. Block booking is not allowed.
- Please read through the rules and regulations carefully. The Graduate Student Council will take necessary actions for any violations taken by the user.
- If you have any further inquiries, please contact the NTUGSA Administration Director at email@example.com.